What is SOLIDWORKS Visualize?
SOLIDWORKS Visualize (formerly known as Bunkspeed) provides a suite of standalone software tools that combine industry-leading rendering capabilities with visual design-oriented features and workflows, allowing easy and fast creation of visual content that communicates a design’s vision, passion, and emotion.
Who can benefit from SOLIDWORKS Visualize?
SOLIDWORKS Visualize has been created for anyone who needs to create professional photo-quality, images, animations, and other 3D content in the fastest and easiest way possible. SOLIDWORKS Visualize is hardware-agnostic, which means designers, engineers, and content creators who use SOLIDWORKS or other CAD creation tools (such as Rhino®, Autodesk® Alias®, 3ds Max®) for product, architectural, yacht, mechanical, and other designs can produce an enhanced 3D decision making experience in a fast, easy, and fun way
No CAD knowledge required
With its simple, intuitive user interface, SOLIDWORKS Visualize requires virtually no learning curve and lets users produce content quickly. Detailed training materials, in-depth help files, online tutorials, and user forums provide more detailed instructions to help ensure that even non-technical staff can start creating amazing content instantly.
“The Camera” that enables anyone to create high-quality visual, emotional content to drive innovation, design decisions, and business solutions.
Bring Products to Life
Now you can create convincing, lifelike movies and images to use for product comparisons, print and web content, design reviews, or even interactive experiences. You can show your product in multiple visual configurations with different scenes, lighting, and artistic filters.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize accurately simulates real-world lighting and advanced materials, while scaling rendering performance to meet the highest demands. Easily add movement, create 360-degree spins, or animate cameras, materials, models, or even the sun. Changes are displayed in real time for maximum flexibility and speed.
Seamless connection with SOLIDWORKS
Because SOLIDWORKS Visualize is connected directly with SOLIDWORKS, you can automatically update your models using the “Live CAD Update” feature for a truly seamless workflow that provides the flexibility you need to work dynamically.
Stay ahead of the competition
In today’s constantly evolving global marketplace, time to-market and design innovation matter more than ever. SOLIDWORKS Visualize enables you to validate your product’s market acceptance in record time with ease and flare, featuring:
- Blazing fast performance and results that are easily scalable
- Quality images indistinguishable from photos
- Intuitive interface and minimal learning curve
- Industry-leading GPU (graphics card) support
Create Photos & Animations
- High-resolution detailed images (JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP)
- Multiple configurations in seconds
- Interactive web content (VR and panoramas)
- Captivating feature animations (MP4, FLV, MKV)
- Camera fly-by videos
- Interactive presentations
- Turntable animations
- Interior and exterior Sun Studies
- Detailed animations from your SOLIDWORKS Motion Studies
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Packages
Fast and easy photo content creation
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard
You no longer need to compromise your marketing and presentation materials by relying on screen grabs, or budget for costly photographs of prototypes, to show your latest product.
With SOLIDWORKS Visualize, you can quickly and easily create:
- Lifelike photo-quality images
- A mood board of different colours and finishes
- High-resolution images ready for print and the web
- Technical illustrations of key features
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard is included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and SOLIDWORKS Premium software.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional
With SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional you can tell a deeper 3D story about your product using your CAD data. SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional enables users to easily generate photo-quality stills and interactive animations to effectively communicate the most complex design details.
Visualize Professional Features
Enjoy all the features of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard plus these additional features and more:
- Demonstrate products more effectively with full animation of parts, models, appearances, cameras, and environments
- Import your SOLIDWORKS CAD Motion Studies for truly photographic animations
- Quickly show off the final design with one-click 360-degree spins
- Create interactive web content such as Interior Panoramas and Exterior VRs
- Present and compare varying design solutions side-by-side with multiple viewports and included Configurator tool
- Unleash your creative side with customizable Camera Filters
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost is a new SOLIDWORKS add-on product to SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional that instantly increases render speeds and content productivity.
Similar to a printer queue in your office, SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost allows SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional users to send jobs to other machine, freeing up your machine to keep using Visualize or other demanding applications.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost is a separate installation and should be installed on a separate computer(s) for the best experience. SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost is easy to set up as a single node, or as a cluster so that you can scale your productivity efficiently.
Produce more SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional content faster!
- Stack up multiple jobs in your Render Queue and offload
your local machine.
- Install SOLIDWORKS Visualize Boost on the machine(s) you want in your render farm, from the one included node or scale to a larger cluster.
- Leverage both CPUs and GPUs across your network
- Send SOLIDWORKS Visualize render jobs directly to those machines; then sit back and watch the render jobs fly off your Render Queue!
One seat of Boost is included with each seat of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Powerboost
Redefine real-time raytracing and take live presentations to the next level. The holy grail of visualization has been found.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize PowerBoost opens up new doors to interactive real-time raytracing for the best visualization experience. SOLIDWORKS Visualize PowerBoost works hand-in-hand with your SOLIDWORKS Visual Boost cluster or NVIDIA Quadro® VCA(s).
Rather than sending offline jobs to your cluster, SOLIDWORKS Visualize PowerBoost is a new render mode that uses this same render farm to stream the raytracing to your SOLIDWORKS Visualize Viewport from anywhere — an industry first! An NVIDIA Quadro VCA or multi-GPU machine is recommended for a truly interactive raytracing experience.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Features
Unique features included with the Professional version
Interactive outputs of VR & Panoramic
The VR output renders a user-specified number of images from around the model and stitches them together so the model can be viewed from all angles, creating a truly interactive experience tumbling around the model.
Within a single Visualize project file, rapidly generate multiple design variations, product variants, material options, environments, camera angles and more, then click one button to automatically render out all Configurations at once. Very powerful tool for projects with multiple part/material options.
Custom camera Post-Processing (camera filters)
Unleash your creativity and add additional effects to your Visualize content with customizable camera filters and the new Bloom Filter, perfect for glowing LEDs, lights and sun highlights.
Contact Us Now
Call 1-855-824-4716 or fill out our web form for a free quote!