Why SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service?
To enhance your current and future opportunities, it’s paramount to maintain an up-to-date design and development environment that helps keep you competitive and improve your operational efficiency.
The Cinema Suite SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program offers a smart, flexible way to protect your investment in the 3D design experience.
Benefits of the service
- SOLIDWORKS is the world’s most widely-adopted 3D CAD software, creating an enormous, vibrant community for networking, business development, learning, and inspiration.
- To enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software, you get comprehensive support from Cinema Suite to coach you through any challenge.
- Get software updates and new releases to ensure you always have access to the best features and enhancements to give you a competitive advantage.
Boost your design process and support your team with resources to help them work faster and smarter to transform your product development into business success.
Award winning technical support
Telephone, email and web support provided by our Certified technicians. Includes remote desktop support service — support directly on your machine.
Software Upgrades & Service Packs
Plus Early Visibility (EV) access for testing purposes.
SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal Access
Where you can download software enhancements, access the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, receive tech tips, report and track service requests, view archived Webcasts and much more.
Learn SOLIDWORKS on your own schedule, at your own pace—anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Subscription Service customers can get access to over 600 training videos.
SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams
Take a certification exam for free as part of your annual service.
Subscription Service Benefits
Good reasons why you should subscribe with Cinema Suite
Stay ahead of your competition
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts—all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service program members. You can improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience for a competitive advantage.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE: With Subscription Service, you have access to extensive support from Cinema Suite SOLIDWORKS experts to enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software and guide you through development challenges.
- STAY KNOWLEDGEABLE: You get full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, an expansive, easily searchable web-based library of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written, reviewed, and frequently updated by SOLIDWORKS experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can help improve your productivity.
- STAY CURRENT: Subscription Service program members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials.
- Subscribers can take one advanced certification exam per subscription year.
- These certifications validate that the SOLIDWORKS user has expertise in the world’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software.
- Subscription members can access a free management report showing exam performance, skill areas for improvement, and recommendations to help achieve productivity gains with SOLIDWORKS software.
Take advantage of online resources
Gain full access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal, an easy-to-search repository of in-depth information and resources, with support in multiple languages, to help improve productivity.
- Service Requests (SRs) and Software Performance Reports (SPRs): Submit incident reports of software issues to Technical Support or the development team. View status with tracking numbers and monitor issue resolution in documented service packs.
- Customer Experience Programs: Share your opinions and preview SOLIDWORKS beta versions and upcoming SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs.
- Knowledge Base: Access the powerful search engine that explores an extensive library of technical data, such as solutions, help topics, tech tips, and best practices. Access our resource library, from webcasts and tech tips to administrative guides and technical presentations.
- Discussion Forums: Connect with the SOLIDWORKS Community of users in a broad range of discussion topics on virtually all facets of SOLIDWORKS.
- Online Technical Support - Access live technical support from Cinema Suite, Canada's latest certified SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller (VAR):
- Remote desktop support to receive hands-on help directly on your machine
- Email assistance with product features, commands, installation, and troubleshooting for prior and current releases of SOLIDWORKS software.
Contact Us Now
Call 1-855-824-4716 or fill out our web form for a free quote!