What is Hololens?
- The Microsoft Hololens is a headset that allows you to always see your existing environment, making it a more natural way to interact with interactive content and people.
- Self-contained holographic computer that doesn't require wires or tethers. Wear anywhere, go anywhere with no limits.
- Creates holograms from 3D models that can interact and enhance the real world.
- Spacial audio allows you to hear exactly where objects are located. Adding depth & immersion to your interactive experience.
- Sensors and camera that constantly scan your environment. Integrate holograms with walls, tables, furniture and other objects.
Hololens Development in Mixed Reality can greatly Accelerate Your Business
- Provide interactive training without being in a dangerous environment
- Marketing and sales experiences for trade shows. Product to big to ship or setup? View and interact with your product as a hologram as if it was in the room with you. Allow your customers to see your product that you couldn't normally show do to size or weight.
- Mixed Reality (AR/MR) and Shared Experiences allow multiple people to view the same product or process at the same time. Perfect for collaboration between engineers, customers, prospects and your sales team.
- Integrate CAD data with your existing environment. Perfect for prototyping retrofits, assisting service technicians and integrating with as-built environments.
Interested in a Holographic Experience?
Contact us to learn more about our Microsoft Hololens development and services.