Cinema Pro Cams is the perfect professional grade camera and lens toolkit for the Unity3D Game engine. We’ve worked with film industry researchers to provide technology that allows you to implement lenses and effects which comply to real-world cinematic film standards. Cinema Pro Cams gives you, the game developer, film professional or machinima hobbyist using Unity, that true Cinematic look and feel that you demand, and that your audience is looking for.
Professional 2D/3D Visuals
Some Features Include:
- Industry Standard Cooke Prime Lens Kit (12mm to 180mm). Researched and calculated to run inside of Unity
- Accurate real-world Nodal Point Offset calculations to lens selection.
- Industry Standard aspect ratio selection. Select from aspects such as full, 16:9 digital, Academy and Anamorphic.
- Aperture (F-Stop) settings and its effect on camera image. F-Stop values calculated to actual real-world lens behavior.
- Near and Far Depth (DOF) automatic calculations depending on focal distance to subject, lens selection and Aperture.
- 3D Stereoscopic camera support including industry standard rigs such as Tango3D and 3ality rigs. Industry standard output modes including standard and reversed interlaced, side by side and anaglyph.
- Live, dynamic camera preview during camera creation and editing. See exactly what you will be capturing, including image effects, aperture and aspect, anytime, anywhere.
- Steady Cam movement and settings for camera motion during run-time. Control natural camera movements from subtle breathing to explosions, and anywhere in between depending on the feel and mood of your project.